We help clients enjoy the freedom to control their super savings and plans for retirement.
YSA's values reflect what the owners value most.
Max is loyal, trustworthy, intelligent, hard-working, keen to help and loves the freedom of Australia’s great outdoors.
YSA is an independent, family owned business. Melissa and Andrew have enjoyed extensive travel throughout Australia with their three children. They love the freedom of getting away and long walks with their border collie Max.
It’s no co-incidence “YSA’s mission is to provide:
- all clients with the freedom from truly independent unbiased advice that is always in their best interests,
- SMSF Trustees with the freedom to choose any cash account, any broker, any term deposits, any other investment, and
- the freedom to access industry leading cloud SMSF Administration software from any device, any time, any where.”
Quality independent service, available whether you’re home, travelling, or at the beach walking your dog.
You’ll benefit from direct access to expertise from over 25 years accounting experience in the field. Initial accounting roles included major financial institutions (IOOF, National Mutual and MLC / Lend Lease) and then in SMSF-focussed roles within small public practices. Development of SMSF financials for generalist accountants commenced in 2008 and an independent ATO tax agent registration has been held since 2009.
Melissa and Andrew established YSA in 2009 to offer a service that blends strengths of the big and small end of the industry.
Most accountants provide traditional ‘generalist’ accounting services. Relatively few focus on Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSFs). Even fewer use industry leading cloud technology and have an independent AFS licence to provide you with the freedom and flexibility offered by Your Super Accountant.
- We’re here for you. Your super accountant.
- We’re happy making a small number of clients happy.
- We provide direct access to Certified Practising Accounting expertise.
- We’re passionate about independence.
- We hold our own AFS Licence to provide truly independent strategic financial advice (see HERE for details of advice from the related but separate YRA).
- We provide flexibility to choose your own banks, brokers, term deposits and other investments.
- We’d hate to profit from referral fees or commissions on your investments.
- We are NOT representatives of bank-owned AFS Licence.
- We DO NOT outsource SMSF administration.
- We do all work in Australia.
Melissa has a Bachelor in Economics (Accounting Major) from the University of Adelaide, is a Certified Practising Accountant, holder of the Public Practitioner certificate from CPA Australia and is an ASIC registered SMSF Auditor. Melissa has a Diploma in Financial Planning and is the Key Person of YSA Accounting Pty Ltd’s AFS Licence 489052.
Andrew has a Bachelor of Engineering from Adelaide University, Advanced Diploma in Project Management, is an AIPM Certified Practising Program Director and has a Masters of Business Administration.
We support you with independent advice that is always in your best interest.
Direct acess to a Certified Practicing Accountant dedicated to your fund.
We are trustworthy, flexible and friendly.
Access to qualified expertise when you need it.
Your Super Accountant.
YSA’s capabilities are enhanced by BGL’s industry leading cloud SMSF solution – Simple Fund 360.
Any device, anytime, anywhere.
BGL software is used by over 300,000 super funds, with assets in excess of $90 billion.
It’s easy to use – but we’ll help if you need it.
We do not pay or receive referral fees from any third party, nor does any related company (or their shareholders or directors) receive any fees or benefits for the provision of services of referred parties.
YSA uses a transparent fee-for-service model. We do not accept commissions. We will always act in your best interests.
Click HERE for details.
Leading SMSF Administration software – any device, anytime, anywhere.
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your personal information will not be shared.
PO Box 296 Magill SA
08 7127 7471