From $200 for minimum recommended considerations.
- Statement of Advice (SoA) after an AFS licenced process.
- Considers your personal circumstances, financial objectives, and needs.
- Risk profile
- Identification of risks and issues
- Property considerations
- Duties and responsibilities of trustees
- Comparison of an SMSF to existing superannuation fund(s) and consequences of switching
- Advice about whether an SMSF is appropriate and in your best interests.
- Suitability to have an SMSF
- Structure of any SMSF
- See our SMSF Setup Advice web-page HERE for details, including important considerations prior to any SMSF and how we can help.
- Any personal advice will only be provided in the form of a SoA, following a specific process detailed in an advice agreement.
- A separate agreement will apply for any SMSF Setup engagement, and will include declarations aimed at ensuring trustee roles, responsibilities and other considerations are well understood prior to any instruction to setup an SMSF on a clients behalf.
- Any/all advice is provided by Your Retirement Adviser, a separate but related entity to Your Super Accountant.
IF you decide a SMSF is right for you, you may instruct us to setup an SMSF. Our comprehensive SMSF Setup service leaves trustees free to focus on investment decisions and plans for retirement.
- Quality, fully provisioned SMSF Trust Deed
- Trustee minutes to establish the Fund
- Member applications, Notices of Compliance (for rollovers and employer contributions) and Trustee consents
- Product Disclosure Statement and Non-Binding Death Benefits Nomination forms for each Member of the Fund
- ABN and TFN
- Comprehensive notes explaining the procedures to establish and maintain the Fund, including the execution and lodgment of the prepared documents
- Forms to stamp the Trust Deed with the Revenue Office in applicable states
- Investment strategy template
- Details to open your choice of SMSF cash account (or options for us to setup)
- Trustee Declaration, Key Messages For Trustees forms and Running a self-managed super fund information booklet links
- All documents delivered via links or electronically
$649 SMSF Trustee Company Option (includes $506 ASIC Incorporation and registration fee)
- A fully tailored set of company registration documents including the quality company constitution,
relevant Director’s minutes, Director/Secretary consents, application for shares, share certificates, registers and associated instructions.
- Australian company number (ACN) and a Certificate of Incorporation from ASIC
- Eligible for reduced ASIC annual levy ($55 or $383 for 10 years at Jan 2021).
# Conditions apply. We generally recommend the SMSF Trustee Option is taken rather than having individuals act as trustees. Prior to any SMSF setup, our Engagement agreement requires certain acknowledgements and declarations are made. This aims, for example, at ensuring clients have covered the minimum recommended considerations on this web-page and are well informed prior to deciding an SMSF is suitable.
$550 for fund’s first year…
- …then from $990pa, covering most client’s needs. See ## below for details.
- Personalised service from a highly experienced CPA – Your Super Accountant
- $0 for unlimited Investments and transactions via data feeds
- Industry leading data feed connectivity (and .csv fallback options available)
- Flexibility to choose your own cash accounts, brokers and other investments.
- We don’t collect referral fees or commissions
- Industry leading online SMSF Administration solution
- User friendly interface, saving time and helping compliance.
- Daily updates
- Available online from any device, anywhere, anytime
- Comprehensive service including preparation of financial report, tax return, auditor and ATO dealings.
- $0 for Super Stream registration
- $0 for pension accounts and many other options
## See our SMSF Administration web-page HERE for details
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your personal information will not be shared.
PO Box 296 Magill SA
08 7127 7471