Your Super AccountantSpecialising in super and retirement planning
- SMSF Administration
- SMSF Audits
- Strategic Financial Advice
Personal financial advice is available in relation to SMSFs, superannuation, pensions, life risk insurance, estate, retirement planning and to arrange to deal in SMSFs. Your Retirement Adviser ('YRA') is a separate, but related business, Licenced to support you. Stay in control of your super and retirement plans. For details of what YRA can offer, please follow these links to our Financial Services Guide ('FSG'), SMSF Setup Advice and Financial Advice web-pages.
Flexibility - to make your own investment decisions. We do not recomend, or try to influence, your choice of specific bank accounts, trading accounts, term deposits or other investments (which can add fees and limit investment returns). We do not accept commissions or referral fees.
See our SMSF Administration web-page for details.
We operate in your best interests, on a transparent fee-for-service basis.
We are trustworthy, flexible and friendly.
Personalised service direct from a Certified Practicing Accountant dedicated to your account.
Your Super Accountant.
- $990pa covers most client's needs.
- $550 for fund's first year.
- Industry leading cloud SMSF Administration solution, available from any device, anywhere, anytime.
- Unlimited Linked Investments and transactions.
- Daily updates from more banks and brokers than any other SMSF software.
- User friendly interface, saving you time and helping keep you compliant.
- Monitor contributions against caps.
- Monitor pension withdrawals against limits.
- Track investment performance against benchmarks.
- Cost effective fixed fee structure.
- Comprehensive finanancial reporting
- Tax return preparation and ATO dealings.
- No lock in contract.
Our AFS licence authorises us to arrange to deal in SMSFs, but more importantly to provide advice to help ensure an SMSF is right for you.
SMSFs are not the best option for everyone. Quoting from the ATO HERE, “If you set up a self-managed super fund (SMSF), you’re in charge – you make the investment decisions for the fund and you’re held responsible for complying with the super and tax laws. It’s a major financial decision and you need to have the time and skills to do it. There may be better options for your super savings.”
We recommend that you get financial advice prior to establishing any SMSF, whether from us or another suitably licenced financial advisor.
White-labelled SMSF Admin.
As specialists in SMSFs, we support financial advisers and generalist accountants who want to outsource their SMSF administration. White-labelled SMSF administration ensures you stay in control of your clients, while increasing productivity, maintaining compliance, simplifying fund administration while providing a high quality service. We will always respect your client relationships. Your trusted SMSF Auditor or Admininstration partner.
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your personal information will not be shared.
PO Box 296 Magill SA
08 7127 7471